Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tiny Dancer

Yesterday Katelyn and some of her friends from pre-school took their first ballet and tap class together. From left to right there is Vienna, Lola (the Birthday Girl), Kai-Lynn, and Katelyn. Notice how she had to be different and wear black. Such the little diva.
She has been asking me to take dance lessons for a long time so I finally got around to signing her up and she absolutely adored every minute of it! I was shocked at how into it she was. Now I don't know if she was more into the dancing or the outfit, but either way she had so much fun. Check out the bar work. :)
I don't think that there is anything more precious than a room full of tiny ballerina's all doing there own thing. At one point all of us mom's just looked at each other and started crying/laughing because they are so cute and getting so grown up.
If you can click on the video below you can see some of Katelyn's moves in action. I can't say there is much grace there yet but at least she's no Elaine from Seinfeld. There is going to be a recital in June and I just can't wait to see it...hope you can come too!

1 comment:

  1. So which of you does she take after in this department? Any one fessing up?

    ReplyDelete