Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Time to Remember

 
Ten years ago today, the most horrific thing happened to the people of the United States.  No matter who you talk to, they can tell you exactly where they were and what they were doing when the first plane crashed.The whole event hit especially close to home for me considering I'm married to a fireman. I remember asking Mike if he would have run into the building even as it was collapsing and him saying "without a doubt" without even flinching. Some people have what it takes in them to run in when everyone else is running out and for that I am truly grateful.

Ten years later, we must still remember those who sacrificed everything to protect us and still continue to fight the fight. We must pray for those families who have lost loved ones and continue to do so to make sure that this never happens again. I am so grateful to all who serve and protect us!

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment