Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's About Time!


It's official...we now have a blog! I finally decided it's time to bring my family and my hobby into modern times. I know...I'm a little far behind but better late than never right?!? I am just learning how to do this so bare with me as I learn. I will continue to post family info and all the fun stuff I love to create as time goes by. Please keep checking back to see what I come up with.

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Its great to be able to see what is going on firsthand. By the way, my comments will come under the name dad, which I know I am not to you guys, but that is the name on my google account. So, when you see that, you will know that it is Bob Davis. Sorry if there is any confusion.

    ReplyDelete