Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Birthday Babies

So, the past few months have been a little crazy and busy and it was mostly because of all the birthdays. Ryan turned 1 on March 21st, Mike's birthday was on April 2nd, and then Katelyn turned 4 on April 5th. Now that I have somewhat regained my sanity and made it through all the parties, I thought I would finally update this thing. :)
Ryan had a Dr. Seuss themed birthday party. I just thought it was so cute and it reminded me of his first helmet design. It was so much fun to get to celebrate with everyone and have family come from far and near!!
Ryan had so much fun hanging out with everyone and being the center of attention for once in his life. (Katelyn makes sure that doesn't happen too often.)
When it came to blowing out the candle, Katelyn was right there to help him out and show him how it was done. Ryan didn't really care about the candle, it's the cupcake that he wanted.
Next came Mike's birthday and once again Katelyn was right there to help daddy out. I think Mike's favorite part of his birthday was his awesome present from Katelyn...his very own Ken doll. :) That's what happens when you take a 3 year old to Target and tell her to pick out anything she wants for daddy's present.
Last but definitely not least was Katelyn's 4th birthday party. She has become a great swimmer so we had a pool party at her swim club. It was so much fun and the kids had a total blast. It was a miracle we got them to all sit down and take this picture.
Ryan even got in on the action and did a little splashing. Okay, he mostly just ate the pool toys. :)
You've gotta admit, Katelyn is quite the stylish swimmer...gotta love the fins. :)
I just can't believe how big the kiddos are getting and how quickly it all happens. We are so blessed and love being able to celebrate with our family and friends! After all, isn't life a more fun when it's all smiles and balloons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment