Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Being a mother is such a wonderful, amazing, unique, and challenging job! I never knew how wonderful it would be to have a little person run up to me and give me a huge hug or an open mouth wet slobbery kiss  than the next minute want to go crazy because you can't answer the 10,000 questions that your four year old is asking you about bugs and the color of the sky and why unicorns aren't real but they are in cartoons. All I can say is that I am one lucky girl to have such amazing kids and all the amazing women in my life to teach me how to keep being the best mom I can!
No matter how crazy being a mom can be, it is moments like this that just melt my heart!!! This is from the Mother's Day Brunch that Katelyn's school put on. It was so much fun to get to hang out with Katelyn, just the two of us, while we sat and talked and ate chocolate doughnuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment